Hangabout Gallery Hire
Ray Budden from Hang About Picture Framing has created a beautiful art space complete with professional hanging system. In collaboration with Pauline Elphinstone from Revival Art & Design Gallery, the space has been designed so that it can hold regular art events but can also be rented, either wholly or partly, to artists wanting to hold ‘independent’ exhibitions of their works.
These are our initial space hire rates which will be reviewed as needed. As Hang About Picture Framing will continue to operate during exhibitions, Ray and his staff are available to process any sales for the artists throughout the exhibition. You, the artist, don’t have to man the exhibition yourself!
If you require the use of our staff and payment system, 10% commission on all sales will be charged to cover this service and any associated credit card fees. This is optional however and you can provide your own staff and payment system if you wish.
- Use of the gallery glassware and 1 staff member for an opening night.
- Toilet facilities, hanging system.
- An email invitation sent to out mailing list
- A post out to our followers at Revival Art & Design on social media.
Terms and Conditions:
- The exhibition times will coincide with normal business times of Hang About Picture Framing excluding the opening night.
- The opening night can be any evening but go no later than 8pm.
- The artist must provide their own catering and staff for the opening night. A staff member from Hang About Gallery will be present to help process sales however.
- Hang About Gallery will provide a limited number of wine glasses for the opening. Please ensure that you supply any extra that you may need.
- The artist (hirer) will be responsible for cleaning up after their opening event in a timely manner.
- Depending on the nature of the event, public liability insurance may be needed. in most cases, it isn’t.
- Hang About Picture Framing takes no responsibility for loss, damage or theft of works or items owned or brought to the space by the hirer of the premises. The premises is very secure, however we do recommend that you take out your own insurance if you’re concerned.
- A 20% deposit must be paid at the time of booking and the remainder must be paid no less than 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Cancellations: The 20% deposit is refundable if cancelled within 7 days of the original booking or if the cancellation is at least 3 calendar months prior to the event.
For more information or to make bookings call Pauline on 0410 530 737 or email us.
Pauline Elphinstone | Director
Revival Art & Design Gallery
62 Gilbert Road, LUTWYCHE 4030