October 5 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm| $49
Spring Pop Up Art Fair
In collaboration with Eckersley’s Lutwyche, we’ll be holding a seasonal Pop Up Art Fair, the first of which will be next month, held at Hang About Gallery. As Hang About Gallery is an exhibition hire space, we’ll be having the art fair inside the gallery, and we’ll be hiring out wall space to artists who’d like to be part of the Art Fair. We we can fit approx. 14 artist’s displays inside the gallery. Artist’s displaying inside the gallery can have their work there for the full 3 days.
Should we have a large number of interested artists, the stalls will spill into the carpark as well but this will only be on the Saturday and Sunday. The artists hanging inside the gallery won’t need to bring a marquee and can use the gallery hanging system so this is a preferable position for many. Places will be allocated on a first in best dressed basis.
The Art Fair has been timed to coincide with the Kedron Brook Arts Trail and is one of the events on the calendar. Both events will be advertised so we expect a reasonable turnout. As this is the first event, we’ve kept the rates low for you.
Stallholder Terms, Conditions and Costs
- Each space consists of 2 metres of wall space at a cost of $88. If you would also like a table in front of your space (up to 1.8m in length), this will be an additional $30.
- Spaces are allocated on a first in, first pick basis so please drop in to Hang About Gallery, 185 Days Rd Grange to look at the space before booking. Or, I can assist over the phone.
- Spaces are only reserved when full payment has been made.
- Artists taking space inside the gallery won’t need Public Liability Insurance unless their works pose some sort of risk.
- This Pop up will be manned by our staff so it isn’t necessary for you to be there the whole time. All sales that are processed by the gallery will be charged a commission of 10%.
- While the gallery is very secure and all care is taken, we take no responsibility for any loss or damage to your work while on the premises. If you are concerned, you are welcome to take out your own insurance.
Expressions of Interest
Please contact Pauline of 0410 530 737 or email email@example.com.
We’ll send you out a registration form and reserve your spot.
This event will be part of the upcoming Kedron Brook Arts Trail to be held in September.
Follow Brisbane Art Trail on FB for more details